Caltech is in the beginning a new phase in its building program. We have completed three new laboratory buildings and four whole laboratory building renovations plus a new Child Care Center since 2008. Five of those projects are LEED Gold and the other three are LEED Platinum. For a look at some of these recently completed projects, please see the Completed Project Details.
Ongoing and upcoming projects include:
- Design & Construction of the Bechtel Residence
- Design & Construction of the Hameetman Center
- Major Renovation of the Sloan & Kellogg buildings
- Design & Construction of the Center for Autonomous Systems Technology (CAST) at the Karman Lab
- The Athenaeum Kitchen Addition
- The North Athletic Field Artificial Turf project
For some additional information on these, see below for details.
Along with these exciting projects there are several more projects in various stages of planning and preparation as indicated on the pages that follow.